The NJSCR is seeking a Cancer Registry Information Specialist I (CRIS I).
· This is a Rutgers University position within the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
· The CRIS I will be an important part of our Cancer Surveillance Operations team assisting with cancer data collection, quality control, and medical data correction activities.
· The CRIS I will assist in supporting our hospital auditing activities. This position is a great opportunity for an experience CTR who interested in working with hospital registrars to ensure case completeness.
· There are opportunities for telecommuting (the CRIS I must be able to travel to New Brunswick NJ or Trenton NJ as required).
· Candidates will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of cancer registry, surveillance research, and IT and administrative support staff that are talented, driven toward excellence, and committed to serving the people of New Jersey.
For more information and to apply, https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/163307
Heather Stabinsky, MS.Ed, CTR
Program Manager- Cancer Surveillance Operations
New Jersey State Cancer Registry/Rutgers CINJ
135 E. State Street, Trenton NJ 08608