On behalf of the NAACCR Conference Program Committee, it is my immense pleasure to announce that our Call for Abstracts is open for the in-person NAACCR Annual Conference in New Orleans June 20-22, 2023!
The submission portal and all necessary information is available on our conference website: https://www.naaccr23nola.org/, but below are some important details:
- Abstracts are due Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
- Acceptance notification will be sent in March 2023.
- All submitters whose abstract (oral or poster) is accepted must be available to present on June 20-22, 2023.
- Specific day and time will be determined in the Spring of 2023.
- If your abstract is accepted as a poster, you must submit both a poster video and a PDF prior to the Conference to be eligible for the Poster Competition.
- Poster Award Winners will have their videos presented during the Conference and must be available for live Q&A after.
- Poster Award Winners will also have their posters published in the 4th Annual NAACCR Special Edition of the Journal of Registry Management.
- Prior to submission, please review the abstract submission guidelines.
- Click "Submit Abstracts" on the conference page to access the guidelines.
For questions regarding the electronic submission of abstracts (including logging in), please contact the team at Venue West Conference Services at email@example.com or phone +1 604 681.5226 ext. 235.
If you have any content or scientific questions, please contact Recinda Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am looking forward to seeing you in NOLA!
Recinda Sherman, PhD, CTR
Program Manager, Data Use & Research
North American Association of Central Cancer Registries
Phone: (217) 698-0800 ext. 6
Address: 2050 W. Iles, Suite A, Springfield, IL 62704-4194