Iowa Cancer Registry
Department of Epidemiology
College of Public Health
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, Iowa
Utilizes novel health informatics tools and techniques for analyzing large volumes of primary and derived health and healthcare-related data including clinical cancer data and other data sources including, but not limited to, unstructured data, pathology records, administrative claims data, electronic medical record data, biospecimen data, imaging data, genetic data, etc. for the Iowa Cancer Registry. Provide content expertise and technical support to Iowa Cancer Registry staff, other developers, data managers, and researchers utilizing biomedical cancer data.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Support and Maintenance
Leadership/Staff Management/ Financial Responsibility
· To be considered, applicants must upload a resume and a cover letter (under submission relevant materials) that clearly address how they meet the listed required and desired qualifications of this position.
· Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14 calendar days. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
· Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.
· Regular salaried position. Located in Iowa City, Iowa
· Fringe benefit package including paid vacation; sick leave; health, dental, life and disability insurance options; and generous employer contributions into retirement plans
· For more information about Why Iowa? Click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Percent of Time: 50-100%
Human Resources Generalist
145 N Riverside Drive S149 CPHB
Iowa City, IA 52242