Join us on August 25, 2021 from 2-3:30pm ET for a NAACCR Talk: "An Overview of File*Pro Through Practical Examples"
Registration is free at:
This webinar will provide an overview of the File*Pro software and how it can be used to address common needs from day-to-day registry operations.
Practical use-cases will be demonstrated, with an emphasis on the new NAACCR XML data exchange format.
The following topics will be covered:
• Creating a synthetic NAACCR XML data file for testing purposes.
• Modifying an existing NAACCR XML data file.
• Comparing two NAACCR XML data files.
• Converting a NAACCR XML data file to a CSV file.
• Dealing with user-defined dictionaries.
· Fabian Depry, MS; Senior Systems Analyst, Information Management Services
Angela Martin, CTR
Training Specialist/Project Coordinator
Phone: 217-698-0800 ext. 9