Registration is Open!
NAACCR would like to thank our colleagues at the Pennsylvania Cancer Registry and the NJ State Cancer Registry for hosting the 2020 NAACCR Annual Conference in the beautiful and historic downtown Philadelphia!
NAACCR Conference Website
The preliminary program is posted. Keep up to date on the conference program as details are added. The Final Program will be posted on the NAACCR website the week before the conference.
Early Bird discount ends April 30.
Link to Preliminary Program
· Basic SEER*Stat Software Training (Sunday, June 21)
· Match*Pro Linkage Software (Sunday, June 21)
· Advanced SEER*Stat Software Training: Survival Analysis (Monday, June 22)
· Advanced SEER*Stat Software Training: Prevalence and Incidence-Based Mortality (Monday, June 22)
· Tools and Software to Automate and Normalize Cancer Data Abstraction Workflow (Monday, June 22)
· Cancer Surveillance Using R: An Introduction (Monday, June 22)
See the Preliminary Program for Details
Exhibitor & Sponsor Opportunities
· Partner Level Sponsor
· Contributor Level Sponsor
· Technology Spotlight Sponsor
· Exhibitor (Single or Double Booth)
Link to Exhibitor/Sponsor Page
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Single/Double Room Rate: $209 US
See Hotel/Travel Tab for Details
PACR / ORANJ Regional Conference
Registration Now Open Wednesday, June 24
The Oncology Registrars of New Jersey (ORANJ) and the Pennsylvania Association of Cancer Registrars (PACR) will be holding their Regional Meeting in conjunction with NAACCR, on Wednesday June 24. ORANJ and PACR members will spend the morning in the NAACCR plenary session, and then choose breakout sessions that correspond to their own interests. Lunch will be on your own. In the afternoon PACR and ORANJ will be organizing a special session for their members. NAACCR members interested in obtaining CE hours for their CTR are welcome to join in the afternoon for an additional registration fee of $50. The agenda and other details are coming soon!
More information / Register