NAACCR has scheduled two webinars addressing 2021 updates. Registration is free. The session will be recorded and posted to the NAACCR website. Participants will be awarded 2 Category A CEs for participating in this session (pending approval by NCRA).
For more information or to register see the NAACCR Updates/Implementation page at
Title: 2021 Updates: ICD O 3.2 and Solid Tumor Rules
Time: 1:30-3:30 ET
During the first part of this webinar we will discuss the impact of ICD O 3.2, particularly in terms of how it will affect reportability and casefinding, highlight resources that should be used in conjunction with ICD O 3.2, review the process for assigning histology, and work through ICD O 3.2 coding exercises.
During the second part of the webinar we will review updates to the current Solid Tumor Rules and introduce the new Solid Tumor Rule module for Melanoma.
· Lois Dickie, CTR, Chair of the NAACCR ICD O 3 Work Group, Editor Solid Tumor Rules
· Denise Harrison, BS, CTR Educator and Trainer
· Jim Hofferkamp, CTR, NAACCR Program Manager of Education and Training
Title: 2021 Updates: SSDIs
During this webinar we will review: SSDIs that are new for 2021, changes to general instructions, changes to current SSDIs, and common coding problems.
· Jennifer Ruhl, CTR, Chair of the SSDI WG
· Jim Hofferkamp, CTR, NAACCR Support Staff for the SSDI WG