Back in June, we held our NAACCR Virtual Conference featuring the plenary sessions that were planned for the in person meeting in Philadelphia. Over the next few months, we will present NAACCR Talks based on several breakout sessions that were originally planned for the in-person conference.
· The Virtual Pooled Registry....and Beyond!
o September 2, 2020
· Utility, Strengths, and Limitations of Cancer Registry Data for Firefighter Cancer Research
o September 9, 2020
· Operations to Enhance Data Use & Research
o September 30, 2020
· Focus on Survival
o October 7, 2020
· Social Determinants of Health Part 1
o October 21, 2020
· Social Determinants of Health Part 2
o October 28, 2020
· Focus on Brain Tumors
o November 4, 2020
· Advanced Data Collection
o November 11, 2020
These are free presentations that will be recorded and posted on our NAACCR Talks page. For more detailed information about each webinar and to register visit https://education.naaccr.org/upcomingevents.
Training Specialist/Project Coordinator
Phone: 217-698-0800 ext. 9