NAACCR 2020 Conference: Virtual Plenary Session Registration Open!
NAACCR is pleased to offer live webinars on topics originally scheduled as plenary session during the NAACCR 2020 Conference. The webinars will be presented June 23-25. All sessions are free of charge and will be recorded for later viewing. NAACCR has applied for CEUs. Registration is required*.
For additional information or to register for the virtual Plenary Sessions, see the NAACCR Virtual Conference page: https://www.naaccr2020.org/.
NAACCR is currently working with select Concurrent Session speakers to present NAACCR Talk webinars. NAACCR Posters submitted for the NAACCR 2020 Annual Conference will be available for viewing starting in June.
Additional information on future NAACCR Talks and posters will follow in the next few weeks.
We would like to thank the NAACCR 2020 Program Committee, our colleagues at the Pennsylvania and New Jersey state cancer registries, and the submitted abstract authors and reviewers for all their efforts in helping plan the NAACCR 2020 Annual Conference. We are disappointed that the in-person NAACCR 2020 Conference has been cancelled due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, but our priority is the health of our cancer surveillance community.
Virtual Plenary Sessions:
Day 1: June 23
· AM Session: Future Directions In Cancer Surveillance Standards and Data Collection
· PM Session: Advances In Pediatric Cancer and Surveillance
Day 2: June 24
· AM Session: Social Determinates and Cancer
· PM Session: NAACCR Board Meeting
Day 3: June 25
· AM Session: Cancer Informatics
· PM Session: NCI/NAACCR Zone Design for Cancer Reporting Project and CDC Pilot Project to Visualize Cancer Data at the Sub-County Level
Registration is limited to 1000*.