Coding Grade: Review and Updates
During this webinar we will review the general rules for coding the grade data items, cover common coding errors, and introduce updates for 2021. Case scenarios will be provided prior to the session and reviewed during the session. The webinar will be presented by members of the NAACCR SSDI/Grade WG: Jennifer Ruhl (Chair) Donna Hansen, and Jim Hofferkamp.
· This webinar is appropriate for new and experienced registrars.
· The webinar will be presented on 8/26/20 from 1-3pm Eastern Time.
· Registration is free.
· An application for 2 category A CEs has been submitted to NCRA.
· A copy of the slides and case scenarios will be made available at the link above prior the live session.
· The session will be recorded and posted to the link above.
Training Specialist/Project Coordinator
Phone: 217-698-0800 ext. 9