The NJSCR is seeking a Public Health Representative 2, CTR (PHR 2, CTR).
• This is a position that will be an important part of our Cancer Surveillance Operations team at NJSCR.
• PHR 2, CTR will assist in supporting SEER*DMS database activities. Key responsibilities include assisting with cancer data collection, quality control and audits, and medical data correction activities.
• PHR 2, CTR will also participate in special studies, including field studies and in-house reliability studies as well as other SEER, NPCR, and NAACCR activities and deadlines.
• Candidates will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of cancer registry, surveillance research, and IT and administrative support staff that are talented, driven toward excellence, and committed to serving the people of New Jersey.
• CTR certification and two (2) years of experience as a tumor registrar required.
• Position requires on-site work in New Jersey.
For more information and to apply, https://nj.gov/health/hr/hlthnov/documents/nov033-22.pdf
Heather Stabinsky, MS.Ed, CTR
Program Manager- Cancer Surveillance Operations
New Jersey State Cancer Registry/Rutgers CINJ
135 E. State Street, Trenton NJ 08608